Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Challenge Me Happy

Happy Day... today I want to share a layout that I created for a challenge over at Challenge Me Happy. This is a great challenge blog that I just found. This week the challenge was a color challenge.
Here is my take on it: 


I really enjoyed creating this layout. I dug into my supplies and found the perfect paper... everything just came together after that... A little glitter, some bling, and Distress Stickles and it all came together. 

I encourage you to go check out Challenge Me Happy... for great challenges and great prizes! 

Happy Creating! 
Christine

4 comments:

  1. I love this! The papers are amazing, and your design is great! I love how the red shirt just pops right off the page :) So glad you joined us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! LOVE this!! So glad you found us and decided to play along with our color challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! I love the combination of papers! Thanks for playing along with Challenge Me Happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome, the colours just come together beautifully... thansk for taking part in the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comments