Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Tags of Christmas - Day Four

(Sorry, I'm so late with this post...)
 
Wow! It's December 4 and so warm where I live... weather in the 65-70's! (not normal!) I bought a pink & zebra stripe Santa hat yesterday and it just felt strange because of the unusual temps!
 
Here is Tag 4... I love my embossing folders and couldn't wait to use them on a tag...

 
The Details:
 
I used lots of fun products on this tag!
 
I started my coloring my tag with the various stain colors. Once I embossed it with the embossing folder, I went back and inked up the raised parts with Festive Berries using an Ink Blending Tool.
I then inked the edges with Pumice Stone.
Using the Epiphany Punch I made my "Unto Us a Child is Born" embellishment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments