Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Tags of Christmas! Days 7, 8, & 9!

Happy Day!
I spent most of the day in my studio and it was fabulous! The end of the week got a bit crazy so I had some catching up to do on my tags. :)
I love working with tags because it allows you to really play with different techniques.
 
 
Day Seven: 
 
Day Eight:
This tag is a bit backwards... as you see.... But this tag is special to me because this year things have been... well, bad, crazy, upside down, just have had to go through a lot. I know that it is making me stronger and I will be better because of it... so this tag for me symbolizes that no matter how backwards things get, I will always have my wishes and dreams. ...and Christmas Wishes are always the most magical.
 
The ribbon stands off the tag:
 
Day Nine:
 
This has to be a favorite... I love playing with zippers!
 
I took two tags...
 
The top layer I cut a slit in to accommodate the zipper....
 
I hope you have a very happy Monday. I am off to play with my next tag... it has been drying, I pulled out my black Gesso... oh boy!

2 comments:

Comments