Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blast from the Past

Today I have a layout to share that I did quite awhile ago... using a picture from quite a while ago!


Details....

Using two sheets of the same paper, I highlighted the words by using dimension.
"Delight" I cut out and distressed the edges and then pop dotted to the base paper.
"Laugh" I cut out of the base sheet and then, using pop dots, I adhered it to the back.
"Beautiful" is also pop dotted with a little ink and glimmer!
For "Happy" I ripped the corner off the extra sheet, stamped and inked it up and then adhered it to the base sheet.

Behind the picture I laid a mask down and sprayed it with various colors of Glimmer Mist.

 After adding my flowers, I drew swirl lines and adhered my colored bling along each line. 
The center of the flowers I used white quilling paper and then inked the top with a stamp pad.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments