Friday, July 5, 2013

A little inspiration...


Happy Friday! I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday. Today I have a layout to share that I did awhile back. It was actually inspired by Album Artwork: 

I love finding inspiration for layouts... I was looking at my I-Tunes Library and saw this and was just inspired. Below is what I did with that inspiration:
 

It all started with my title. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my title out of a 12x12 sheet of black cardstock. 

I then used pop dots on the back to create a dimensional look to my title. 

It is "popped" but from underneath.... 

Here is a close up of all the stamping and craziness! Most of what you see was done by stamping with Perfect Medium and then brushing with Perfect Pearls. There is some embossing as well...

My journaling is on a hidden tag that slides out...
 
The journaling that is going around my photos are lyrics from a Taproot song that I really like: "No Surrender"
 
Here is the video:
 
I hope you continue to have a happy holiday weekend. Full of fun, wonderfulness, and inspiration!
Happy Creating,
Christine
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments