Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Picture Show Layout

Happy Sunday. It is a rainy day  and the plan is to stay in pj's and create all day. Right now I am sipping on my coffee and listening to the rain come down. Peaceful.
 
 Today I am sharing a layout that I did a few weekends ago.
 
To create this look, I took an 8 x 10 and cut it into 4 strips and then adhered it to a background piece of paper.
 
This side was fun... Ink, Frosted Film, Paint, & Stenciling...

I used paint and an ink blending foam to stencil on to the piece of acetate.



 
Wha-la!
 
I hope you have an inspirational and creative day. I am off to work on several projects that I have going right now...
a mini album
a couple layouts
a card
Christmas gifts
and a tag swap!
umm... yes, I have a lot of irons in the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments