Saturday, September 27, 2014

30... umm.... wow!

My time has flown... and it has been so long since I have been here. To be honest, it has been quite awhile since I have created. I lost the inspiration there for a moment... or two. The beauty of having a passion for something, though, even though lost for a moment, it will slowly creep back... or, in my case, it comes back at you full force and you are almost knocked down! It has felt so good to be back in my studio. To be creating again. Searching the Internet to learn new techniques and just experimenting myself with different mediums. I have gain a part of me back that was lost for so long and I can't tell you how happy that makes me!  

I turned 30 in August! 30! WOW! So over the next week or so I am going to be sharing with you the layouts I have created to document the memories captured from this day.

I am using Echo Park's Capture Life Paper Line. I saw this paper and fell in love! I have so enjoyed working with it. 


This layout started with two sheets of yellow cardstock. The cardstock has some texture to it. I took my Ink Blending Tool and Distress Ink in Seedless Preserves to ink it up a bit. I then just started playing with the layout. The title was cut with my Cricut.

The Details: 


The heart and arrows I stamped on to the pattern papers and cut out to use as embellishments.  


I used twine to attach my hearts to the layout. I love how they look like they are hanging from the swirl stamp. This is one of my favorite stamps... and oldest! I pulled it from the archives. 

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend.... and have time for a little creating!
 I am so happy to be back! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments