Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nuts About Sketches... & My PINK Cricut

Happy Day! And yes it is happy that I can finely post this layout and I have finished it! It started from the sketch below and it started on a creative high! I was so excited and how the idea to rotate the sketch and do some sewing and so much more! and then it all came to a stand still! A COMPLETE STAND STILL! It sat on my desk for well over a week! But I really love the sketch, (it went into my sketch book...) I got it from over at Nuts About Sketches ... and I made it work for my photos. It started rolling again when I decided to make it a two page spread. My title, "Looky at what I got" was given to me from my husband! I asked him for ideas and he said that and I thought how perfect! I did not add journaling, These pictures are from Christmas 2009 and I have other layouts detailing our morning and thought journaling here would be repetitive.... So with out further ado...

Here is the Sketch:

Here is my layout:
I used a Christmas line from S.E.I. and the presents were sketched with my Silhouette and colored with Copic markers. The swirl on the left layout was created with my I-Rock tool. And... my title, one of the first things cut with  my new Cricut!!! My new PINK Cricut!

See???
It was a birthday present from my husband! I was soooo excited...it is just so pretty! and the lights are pink too...
Very Rarely do I so easily volunteer to be in front of the camera... but this was an exception. I was feeling so happy and silly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments