Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 5 & Week 6: @Home with Claudine Hellmuth

Happy FRIDAY!
Here are the last of the techniques that we learned to put in our little technique book. Some I had a lot of fun with, one, not so much!

Below is a technique with Perfect Pearls. We debossed Sticky Back Canvas and then colored in those areas with a Perfect Medium Pen and used Perfect Pearls... I just did not have the patient for that! (You see I just cut out the 4 circles that I did color!) I then thought, why not do it backwards??? So I embossed Sticky Back Canvas and ran the Perfect Medium Pad over the raised areas and than brushed on my Perfect Pearls... Much Easier! Patient is a Virtue... I just missed out on it here... lol!

Now, this was cool! We did Faux Batik. We used foam stamps... I haven't played with foam stamps in who knows how long! It was fun and I love the look!

This has a lot of potential! Using the back of Sticky Back Canvas and stencils: We Embossed!

I love to color! This is probably one of my favorites! Water coloring with Acrylic Paint! It took a while to color it all in, but it was so relaxing! After everything dried, I went back over some flowers with Glossy Accents, some with Stickles, & some with Glimmer Glaze!

Fear Not: those clear acrylic albums! Claudine showed us how to attach Screen Prints, etc... without using glue, but rather a multi medium! Fabulous!!! I cannot wait to try an acrylic album.... I also put Glimmer Glaze on my flowers...(hmm, I think that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!)
Hope you were inspired and sorry for such a long time since my last post. I was working on a layout that was just not "working" with me!

1 comment:

Comments