Sunday, May 29, 2011

Be Original....

Here is a tag I made... I saw this saying Friday Night when I was out with my husband... and I just loved it!

I covered the whole tag with Distress Stain, Wild Honey. I then used my Distress Inks, Fired Brick & Spiced Marmalade, around the edges. Using an awesome background stamp from Hero Arts, I stamped the grid on the background using Archival Ink, Russet.

I stamped the leaves in the corner using a Memory Box Stamp, Leaf Canopy. I colored the stamp with my Copic Markers and then misted with the Copic Colorless Blender solution to re-moisten my ink and then I stamped on to the tag. Details here on this technique.

I made a stencil out of Tim Holtz's Alteration Die, Sewing Room Dress Form. I used the negative of that stencil and inked the dress form on to the tag using Distress Ink, Fired Brick and the Ink Blending Tool.

With the Tim Holtz Alterations Die, Tattered Banners, to make a place for my quote. I added a little ribbon and a metal embellishment to complete my tag!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend... playing, creating, and celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments