Monday, May 2, 2011

My Husband is Perfect.... & perfect for me.

 I want to share with you the Easter card that I made for my husband. I used paper from
Memory Box - Minuet, Spellbinders Die - Cross Collection , and a Technique Tuesday Stamp - Urban Blueprint for the front of my card...

Here is the inside of my card:

I was inspired to make this card for my husband because he said to me once... "I am not perfect"... and I just wanted to let him know that he was... perfect... and perfect for me....
The stamp, Urban Blueprint was perfect for this card .... I bought it originally because both of us are in home design.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the colors you used and of course, the truthful message.
    I became a follower. Hope you can visit my blog too!
    http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love love love your cards!! I am new to card making and I would love for you to come and take a look at my blog at www.cardsbycouture.com to take a look at my work and see what you think... Maybe you can even give me some pointers.

    Thank You
    Wendy Couture

    ReplyDelete

Comments