Monday, September 29, 2014

The Best Little Brother

Happy Monday. I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend... and were able to have some time to create! 

I have another layout to share with you from my 30th birthday... I am still using Echo Park's Capture Life Line.  This time I am using a little bit mixed media...


I started by using some of Dina Wakley Media Heavy Body Acrylic Paints. This was the first time that I have played with these... and I am in love! I used Turquoise and Lime. I started with the Turquoise and just dabbed it on with my paint brush. I then brought in the Lime.

Using a Prima Stencil, Staz On Ink, and a Blending tool I added a little more pop to my background. 


The outcome: 


I used a Hero Arts Background stamp and stamped a little here and there. I also used the Tim Holtz Frameworks Hexagon Die. I cut it out and then pop dotted the center pieces. 

Using my Cricut I cut out the title. I then traced the letters in Brother with a Copic Atyou Spica pens. I hand journaled "little".

I kept with the theme from my previous layouts and used the arrows and hearts.

I hope that you guys have a fabulous week filled with blessings and inspiration! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments