Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Mad Inker...

We recently had a crop... it was "The Mad Hatter" Crop. With Alice in Wonderland being released, we thought it would be fun... Here is my take on it....
"The Mad Inker"
The Mad Inker in her studio...My Hat! I took my St. Patrick's Day hat and personalized it for, "The Mad Inker" This is the back of shirt. I used many different inks to design my shirt... Glimmer Mist, Stickles & Distress Stickles, Distress Crackle Paint, Stamping, Distress Ink, Stenciling, Copic Markers.

Below, I stamped this image using Memento Ink and then colored it in with my Copic markers. The other inking techniques I used are not permanent for use on t-shirts, etc. but Copic markers will stay... so just imagine all the cute things you can make, baby onesies, bags & totes, and so much more! (be careful with the reds when you wash because you might end up with pink undies!)

Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Comments