Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Making Primary Colors POP!

Good Morning Everyone! ...and Happy Fat Tuesday! I want to share a card that I created using Memory Box Stamps and Paper! (Have I mentioned how much I love this company???)

I started by taking the Orchid Branch Print stamp and stamped it several times on white cardstock. I then colored them with my Copics and Atyou-Spica pens, (Copic's Glitter Pen!).
The next stamp I used was the Birch Branch Print stamp. I inked it up with several different greens and then misted the inked stamp lightly with Ranger's Perfect Pearls Mist in Kiwi. When I stamped my image it allowed me to have a shimmery image without the area around being shimmered. I then cut out my flowers and arranged them onto the branches.
Then butterfly on the flower and on the tag...(it's there, look closer... I used Hero Arts Shadow Ink to stamp it....) is stamped with the Butterfly Collage stamp. The word Believe is actually stamped from a Christmas Stamp! Believe Poinsettia Collage Stamp.
The paper that I used as my background is from Memory Box's Minuet line.
I hope you check out their website and see how awesome they are!!!

Now... for some more exciting news....
I am honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award from Carley over at The Real iCarley. Thank you so much Carley... you are so sweet to think of me and my little o' blog.

The Liebster Award is designed to bring new blogs to light. This is designed for blogs that have less than 300 followers. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen, or blogs that you may want to share with others. I am here to honor these blogs and to bring awareness to other wonderful blogs.


As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3 blog picks
2-Let them know you chose them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!

So here are some blogs that I enjoy reading... Please go stop by and give them some love too... That is what is so wonderful about crafters... we support each other!

1. Time for T You have to go see this blog... It is so inspirational. Tristan is an 8 year old boy who does some amazing work! It is so inspiring seeing him sharing his passion for the hobby.

2. Scrapbooking Filki her work is just so beautiful!

3. Scrap Faire More fabulous work!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I feel so Honored! You are too sweet you Mad Scrapper you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments