Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Paper Patch Crafts & Pineapple Drinks

Happy Tuesday! Today I have a layout to share! I did this for a sketch contest that is going on over at Paper Patch Crafts Facebook Page. The challenge is to create a layout based on the following sketch:

 ...and here is what I did with it!

Me and My Pineapple Drink! These are pictures from a luau we went to in Maui. It was so much fun. The paper I used is paper that I bought in Hawaii at a local scrapbook store there: Island Paperie. It is designed and made in Hawaii! The shells you see are real, they are from a necklace I had. The two flowers in the bottom right hand corner are stamped and color with Copics.... these are stamps I bought in Hawaii too!

Hope you have a creative day!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments