Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Some Exciting News...

Oh Happy Day! I have some exciting news to share... finally! I have had to keep it under wraps for a few weeks. ...and sometimes that is not an easy thing for me to do. So, now, without further ado... 

I am so excited to announce that I am apart of the 
2021 Blank Page Muse Design Team! 


I am so excited to spend the next year creating and inspiring with these amazing and talented ladies using the phenomenal stamps from Blank Page Muse!

You can find all kinds of inspiration at the links below: 


...and you can find me on
Instagram: the_mad_inker 

I look forward to our creative journey together! 

XOXO, 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new adventure! I can't wait to see the future posts and projects! and...Happy Christmas and Merry New year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Comments