Saturday, April 30, 2022

One Cute Puppy and lots of Mixed Media

Another St. Patrick's Day mixed media scrapbooking layout. I had a lot of fun with this layout... even though at times I thought, "Nope, I have messed it up good this time!" But I kept going and I just love how it turned out. 

I used stenciling, embossing, spray inks, and doodling to create this layout.  




This piece of paper below: I crumbled up into a ball and then smoothed back out. Using a Versamark pad, I lightly went over the peaks in the paper. Next I sprinkled with Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder and heated with my embossing gun. I saw a technique like this online a while back and finally played with it. Needless to say, it is one I will use again and again! 



Once my Deco Art modeling paste dried, I used Archival Ink and stamped on the stenciling as well as throughout my page. 

The Clover heart was cut out from my Sihouette Cameo and then inked up and embossed with Distress Ink Embossing Glaze. 




Until next time... HAPPY CREATING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments