Monday, October 18, 2010

Sketch Challenge.. with a twist!

I'm back! Yippppeee! My studio is still being worked on, but I have been able to set up my desk so I can scrap! I was going crazy! So here is one of the layouts that I did this weekend. It is actually for a challenge going on over at Paper Patch Crafts. It is a challenge based on this sketch:
The catch is it has to be purple, black, & teal. I sat down to play with this layout and was just inspired! It came together so effortlessly and quickly. Here is my layout...

I started with white cardstock for my background and than I kept with it for my layers. I inked the edges of one layer with purple, the other with teal, and the background I inked with black. I used the Cricut cartridge Opposites Attract for my title, "Bella". My flowers I cut using the cartridge, Accent Essentials, the scallop border came from Plantin Schoolbook, and my paisleys came from the cartridge Cindy Lou! (One of my favorites!) It is actually a very simple layout. A little bling in the center of my flowers and some journaling and my layout is complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments