Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dinner with Babes

Happy Friday... well almost. It's Thursday night here... but we will start Friday celebrations early!
 
I am sharing a layout today that I did this week using some Teresa Collins Summer Stories paper, modeling paste, spray inks, and so much more!

It all started with some modeling paste. I added some shimmer and silver paint to it.... 


I cut my title using the Silhouette Cameo. While everything was still on the mat, I inked it up! 
 
Then I created a tag with ink, stamping and some scraps. This was the foundation for my title:
 
 
This is one of my favorite elements on my layout... I used my Melting Pot and Black UTEE. After the UTEE was melted I poured it onto my Craft Mat and then stamped into it with one of my favorite Memory Box stamps. When doing this technique, you want to remember to always coat your stamp really well with VersaMark.

 
 
Here is a side view to better show the textures... 
The numbers going across the bottom of the layout were punched out of the paper with the Epiphany punch and then I used their domes to give them the dimension!
 
Wishing you a fantastic, fabulous, friendly Friday! ...and a weekend full of happy and creating! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Christine. What a beautiful page. Stumbled upon your site when I was searching the web. Love connecting with other scrapbookers. Stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments