Sunday, August 4, 2013

Release the... PageMap Sketch

Hello! I am back and feeling so creative and good! I just spent the weekend with my dear friends scrapping away at a lake house! Here we are after dinner Friday night....
 
I want to share a layout that I did for the PageMaps sketch challenge going on over at the PageMaps Blog. Here is the sketch:
 
...and this is what I came up with....
 
I used the My Mind's Eye, Kate & Co. line. Using my Silhouette Cameo & the Sketch Pens, I created my title. The Cameo also was used to cut out the stars. I used the lyrics from a song to form my swirls.
The background was created with a mask and Dylusions Ink Spray.
 
We went to see Red play in Little Rock, that is where this picture was taken. The title and lyrics are from one of their songs.
 
Wishing you a happy week full of blessings & creativity...


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the Page Maps sketch, love all your fabulous details....had a great time with all the babes....can't wait to do it again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your title work. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments