Monday, July 4, 2022

Beach Babes and their Brus!

 Happy Independence Day America! 

Today I have a layout that I did using a background that I made with Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holt'z Stamps and Distress Inks. I also did a little painting with Distress Paint and my Paul Reuben Glitter Metallic Watercolors.  I had the best day yesterday getting lost in my studio and creating. 


Distress Inks Used: Shaded Lilac and Salvaged Patina with hints of Cracked Pistachio, Black Soot, and Dusty Concord Mist. 


I fussy cut out the tropical drink and colored with my Paul Reuben Glitter Metallic Watercolors and adhered with pop dots. 


I used my Silhouette Cameo to design and cut out my title. 


One trick I do with my designing in my Silhouette Studio is import a photo of my layout into the program and that way I can see exactly what I want and what size. 


I used my trusty Xyron X to apply my title. 



Until next time... HAPPY CREATING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments