Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Developing from the negatives....

Here is my weekly project from my class that I am taking over at Big Picture Scrapbooking: @Home with Claudine Hellmuth. It is combining the three techniques that we learned this week. I really enjoyed doing this project. I knew exactly what paper I wanted to use, Bo Bunny's Mama-Razzi Line. The paper's are beautiful and perfect for using not only for layouts and cards, but for home decor. These papers also came to mind because of the saying that I used... it came from the Mama-Razzi Word. It is perfect and I am going to hang this in my studio to remind that the cup is always half full never half empty. I used the following techniques:
-Extra Time Faux Paste Paper
-Extra Time Reverse Stamping
-Extra Time Tinted Paper

I used Tim Holtz Film Strip Tape to add a little embellishment and it goes so perfect with the quote. I used the Alterations Flowers Die for my flowers... What I love about the Bo Bunny papers is that they are double sided, using only three sheets of paper I was able to have 6 different patterns to chose from!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty (in picture as well as in person!) FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! I luv it Christine, the colors you chose are great. Can you make me one also. I haven't even begun my project yet, still searching for just the right.............you know!

    ReplyDelete

Comments