Thursday, July 8, 2010

one more present...


Here is a layout that I did a while back... It is of a very precious moment and I wanted this layout to be perfect... (this is the third attempt!). I reached perfection on this try.

Look at how I divided my paper. This is a good trick when you only have one sheet of patterned paper and you want to do a 2 page layout. My 12 x 12 background paper is white. I cut the green polka dots in half and put on the top of each side and then the bottom is a Hambley Screen Print cut, too.

My tag is from "The 12 Tags of Christmas 2009" that Tim Holtz does on his blog. I loved my tags that I made, but I love the fact more that I can use them for embellishments.

Don't be afraid to mix lines either... the happy ever after embellishment you seen in the right corner is actually a rub-on from a Valentine's Day line! and I am using it for Christmas...

of course this event had to include journaling, quite a bit... so I just bit the bullet and wrote it all out... because I knew I had a lot to write, I did it on a piece of paper that I could add to my layout. This way if I messed up, I could start over and not ruin my layout...

I hope you have enjoyed, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Your layouts I turned out really beautiful. Love to mix and match papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSSSSSOOOOOO SSSSWWWWWEEEEETTTTT!!! I LOVE the LO and love love love the story and pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments